Current games/sims being played

Coordinator
Jun 29, 2009 at 9:57 PM
Edited Jun 30, 2009 at 4:16 AM

Right now I am playing Freelancer that has an evolving sotryline with factions. I am trying to dip into Arcanum and Sid Meier's Pirates when I can. I should post screenshots.

Developer
Jun 30, 2009 at 8:57 PM

last two weeks i can only play DOTA map of WarcraftCraft3.

But i had lately finished the CaveStory which is a very very good & very very long game. Web site here :  http://www.miraigamer.net/cavestory/

And before that i finished Zelda : A Link to the Past at Super Nintendo Emulator. XD

Coordinator
Jul 1, 2009 at 3:30 AM

OK, i am playing Cave Story. Good music. It reminds me of Super Mario a little and seems pretty fiun so far. I'm sure it's allot deeper too.

Coordinator
Jul 6, 2009 at 11:15 PM

Gosh now I am dedicated to finishing Cave Story. I will get back to DDO Eberron Unlimited (free to play beta) later.

Coordinator
Aug 10, 2009 at 7:37 PM

Cave Story is finished. i wont bother to try to defeat 3 bosses simultaneously  at this point so let's just say I won.  No wonder it's being ported to Nintendo. I say it was comparable to Super Mario World although it should be allot more enhanced in the Nintendo versions.

Developer
Aug 11, 2009 at 6:28 AM

I now finished Super Mario World since Castle of Bowser was a bit easy compared to Cave Story 3 Bosses

:D